Armed group seize Tripoli psychiatric hospital staff
By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 14 August 2013:
An armed group were reported to have yesterday kidnapped the head of Tripoli’s psychiatric hospital and . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Airport Road quiet after clashes leave two dead and four injured By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 20 July, 2013:
Calm seems to have returned to Tripoli’s Hay Al-Zohour district on the Airport Road, after clashes . . .
- Libya’s untapped tourism potential By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 20 December 2013
In terms of its considerable potential earnings from tourism, Libya stands at a crossroads and needs . . .