Turkish Airlines to launch Tobruk – Istanbul service
By Seraj Essul.
Tobruk will be Turkish Airlines’ fourth Libyan destination
Tripoli, 21 August 2013:
In what is being taken as a further sign of returning Turkish enthusiasm for Libyan projects . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Alitalia suspends Tripoli flights until mid-April Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Alitalia has extended its flight cancellations until 15 April, citing ongoing unrest in the country.
- Turkish Airlines voted best airline in Europe Tripoli, 28 June 2013:
Turkish Airlines, which flies to four destinations in Libya, has won prestigious awards including ‘Best Airline in Europe,’ . . .
- Turkish Airlines staff member killed in Tripoli office attack Tripoli, 28 December 2013:
One member of staff at Turkish Airlines has been killed and another injured in an attack, suspected to . . .
- Turkish Airlines fly medical team and relatives of murdered and injured staff to Tripoli By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 28 December 2013:
Relatives and close friends of Turkish Airlines employees killed and injured at the airline’s . . .
- Benghazi Free Zone project moves forward By Naom Alkhosi.
Benghazi’s Meresa Free Zone is one of eleven projects currently making slow progress and most of which are scheduled for completion by 2017 (Photo: Benghazi Economic Capital pro…
- Tobruk-Tunis service unaffected by Tripoli events: Tunisair By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 23 November 2013:
The Tobruk-Tunis service has not been affected by the latest Tripoli events, Jalel Ourari, Tunisair spokesman . . .