Inside Tripoli Zoo’s prison for illegal immigrants
By Tom Westcott and Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
The detention cell looks out into the grounds of Tripoli Zoo, where detainees held for more than a day may do some maintenance work (Photo: Tom Westcott, Libya Herald)
Tripoli, 26 August 2013:
Tripoli zoo is being used to hold foreigners found working illegally and . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- British Ambassador urges government to take action over migrant rights
Tripoli, 21 March 2014:
The British Ambassador to Libya, Michael Aron, has urged […]
- Migrants reportedly shot fleeing Libyan detention centre Tripoli, 6 July 2013:
Three migrants with gunshot wounds rescued off the coast of […]
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- Trash mountains pile up in Benghazi By Moutaz Ahmed.
Benghazi, 24 May 2014:
Killings and fighting between the […]