Petrol panic buying in Tripoli after rumours of Zawia refinery closure
By Aimen Eljali and Seraj Essul.
Long queues formed outside Tripoli petrol stations today after drivers thought that the Zawia petrol refinery was stopping production (Photo: Aimen Eljali)
Tripoli, 29 August 2013:
Panic buying by Tripoli residents convinced that the Zawia refinery had stopped as . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .