“We will not hand over Saif Al-Islam” says Zintan
By Michel Cousins and Ahmed Elumami.
Saif in Zintan earlier this year
Tripoli, 30 August 2013:
Zintan will most definately not hand over Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi to be tried . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- September date confirmed for Saif and Senussi pre-trial hearing By Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 September 2013:
Qaddafi’s son, Saif Al-Islam, and former spy chief, Abdullah Senussi, will attend . . .
- Zintan refuses to hand over Saif for Tripoli pre-trial By Ahmed Elumami and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 18 September 2013:
Qaddafi’s son Saif Al-Islam will not be attending a planned pre-trial court hearing . . .
- Request to suspend Saif handover rejected by ICC Tripoli, 20 July 2013:
The International Criminal Court (ICC) has rejected Libya’s request to suspend its demands to hand over Saif Al-Islam . . .
- Saadi back in Libya after Niger finally agrees to extradition By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 6 March 2014:
Saadi Qaddafi arrived in Tripoli in the early hours of this morning, after . . .
- Saif Al-Islam to make virtual appearance in Tripoli court after Congress amends Civil Code By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 25 March 2014:
The General National Congress has amended that Libyan Criminal Code to enable Saif . . .
- Human Rights Watch calls for basic rights for Saif Qaddafi and detained former officials By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 15 February 2014:
Human Rights Watch (HRW) has said the prosecution of Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi and other former regime . . .