Benghazi colonel critical after booby-trapped car explodes
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Ayman Amzein
Col Fitouri’s booby-trapped Mazda
Tripoli and Benghazi, 31 August 2013:
A special forces colonel is fighting for his life tonight . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Military intelligence colonel murdered in Benghazi
By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 December 2013:
Despite a hopeful prognosis, after a four-hour operation last night to save his leg, the . . .
- Another senior officer murdered in Benghazi By Maha Ellawati and Ahmed Elumami.
Benghazi and Tripoli, 26 June 2013:
A colonel in military intelligence serving in Benghazi was killed by . . .
- Benghazi security patrol targeted by car-bomb By Ahmed Elumami and Ayman Amzein.
Tripoli and Benghazi, 2 July 2013:
In what appears to have been a coordinated attack, two separate . . .
- One dead and three injured in latest Benghazi car-bomb attacks By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 30 July 2013:
One man was killed and three people were injured in car-bomb attacks targeting military and security . . .
- Special Forces colonel survives assassination attempt By Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 13 August 2013:
Benghazi Special Forces Colonel Jalal Elorfi survived an assassination attempt this morning when a car-bomb underneath . . .