Weaponry plundering prompts US training withdrawal
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Nigel Ash
Tripoli, 17 September 2013:
The US defence department in Washington has confirmed to the Libya Herald . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Crackdown on Benghazi drugs and weapon trade continues By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 22 April 2014:
The seizure of illegal weapons, drugs, […]
- Mangoush looks to build “an army to protect the constitution, the nation and its citizens” By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 January:
Introducing the Chief of Staff Yousef Mangoush […]
- New equipment for Bani Walid schools Tripoli, 25 October 2013:
Primary Schools in Bani Walid have been given new […]
- Security forces raid notorious Benghazi drugs and weapon market By Motaz Ahmed.
Benghazi, 21 April 2013:
Members of Benghazi’s army and police […]
- Military fair opens in Tripoli By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 20 January:
A three-day arms fair which opened today […]