Defence Minister’s son abducted
By Houda Mzioudet,
Tripoli, 25 September 2013:
The son of the Libya’s Defence Minister, Abdullah Al-Thini, was abducted yesterday afternoon, an source close . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- No obstruction to creation of army – Minister of Defence Al-Thini By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 November 2013:
Making his first media appearance since his appointment as Minister of Defence in August, Abdullah . . .
- Defence minister denies his kidnapped son is free
Tripoli, 16 November, 2013:
Defence minister Abdullah Al-Thinni today went on television to deny that his kidnapped son had been released and . . .
- Defence Minister Barghathi resigns, accuses militiamen of attacking democracy By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 7 May 2013:
Libya’s Defence Minister Mohamed Barghathi has resigned.
He made his announced this morning on TV, giving as . . .
- Defence Minister threatens action after calls for military rule in Libya By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 12 February 2014:
Defence Minister Abdullah Al-Thinni said yesterday that the names of a number of officers who . . .
- Zeidan announces more military to train abroad By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 23 September 2013:
Around 1,600 more military personnel are to be sent abroad for training, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan . . .
- Gunmen set ransom at LD 1 million for return of Benghazi student By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 11 April 2014:
The kidnappers of a Benghazi engineering student have demanded a LD 1-million ransom for his safe return.
The Benghazi University student, Moham…