Zintani mother and daughter murdered at a fake checkpoint
By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 28 September 2013:
An elderly sick mother and her daughter were brutally murdered late last night . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.
- Canned food fraudsters busted in Tripoli By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
A fraudulent operation to relabel and resell expired foodstuffs has been busted by Tripoli police.
The . . .
- Jebel Nafusa towns unite over road attacks and closures By Ashraf Abul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 2 October 2013:
Responding to the closure of the main road linking towns in the Nafusa mountains to Tripoli . . .
- Clashes in Jebel Nafusa subside By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 June 2013:
Six people were killed yesterday in the town of Mizdah in Jabal Nafusa, south of Tripoli, . . .
- Over 1,000 prisoners still on the run Benghazi, 29 July 2013:
More than 1,000 convicted criminals remain at large in Libya, following the mass jailbreak from Kuwafiyah . . .
- Zintani family in Yefren revenge kidnappings for murdered son By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli,12 December 2014:
Some 26 people from Yefren have been kidnapped by a Zintani family whose son was . . .