Zintani mother and daughter murdered at a fake checkpoint
By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 28 September 2013:
An elderly sick mother and her daughter were brutally murdered late last night . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed […]
- Canned food fraudsters busted in Tripoli By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
A fraudulent operation to […]
- Jebel Nafusa towns unite over road attacks and closures By Ashraf Abul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 2 October 2013:
Responding to the closure of the […]
- Clashes in Jebel Nafusa subside By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 June 2013:
Six people were killed yesterday in […]
- Over 1,000 prisoners still on the run Benghazi, 29 July 2013:
More than 1,000 convicted criminals remain at large in Libya, […]