Canada adjusts law to supply Libya ”non lethal” weapons
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 1 October 2013:
Yesterday, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister, John Baird, announced that Canada is amending its laws so as . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Conference on air transport held in Tripoli By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 February 2014:
At a conference on the Libyan air transport sector held in Tripoli on Sunday , Deputy . . .
- UN told that Libya’s transition will remain difficult and that Political Isolation Law violates civil rights. By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
In his latest quarterly briefing on Libya, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General and head . . .
- UN imposes sanctions on vessels involved in illegal oil exports Tripoli, 19 March 2014:
The UN Security Council today voted unanimously to adopt a resolution condemning attempts to illicitly export oil from . . .
- Special Representative of UN Secretary-General visits Zuara, Al-Jmail and Regdaleen Tripoli, 30 April:
The Special Representative of the UN’s Secretary-General for Libya (SRSG), Ian Martin, visited Zuara, Al-Jmail and Regdaleen on 25 . . .