Jebel Nafusa towns unite over road attacks and closures
By Ashraf Abul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 2 October 2013:
Responding to the closure of the main road linking towns in the Nafusa mountains to Tripoli . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jebel Nafusa councils close lawless road over security lack By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 23 December 2013:
Two main roads in the Jebel Nafusa will be closed again from Thursday because of continued . . .
- Ghariani calls for national unity By Asharaf Abdul-Wahab
Tripoli, 16 December 2013:
The Grand Mufti, Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani, has called on Libyans to put differences aside and work together . . .
- New medical laboratory opens in Nalut Tripoli, 15 July 2013:
A new medical laboratory, which will specialilse in infectious diseases, has opened in the Jebel Nafusa town of Nalut.
The new Central Medical Laboratory will also ana…
- New Border Guards commissioned By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 22 November 2013:
The first batch of some 500 trainee border guards from the Jebel Nafusa took part in . . .
- Nalut road building project starts By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 20 March 2014:
Faced with bad and even non-existent roads in the town, Nalut Local Council is undertaking a . . .
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…