Zeidan meets Ruqaii’s family
By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 9 October 2013:
The wife and family of Nazih Ruqaii, who was seized in the capital’s Nufleen district on . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- UNSMIL chief criticises US abduction of Ruqaii Tripoli, 8 October 2013:
The UN Special Representative in Libya, Tarek Mitri, has criticised the kidnapping of Nazih Al-Ruqaii, alias Abu Anas . . .
- Washington sees no threat to Libya links from Abu Anas seizure By Haley Cook.
Washington. 16 October 2013:
As suspected Al Qaeda terrorist Nazih Al-Ruqaii (alias Abu Anas Al-Libi) went before a US judge in . . .
- Mixed reaction to Ruqaii seizure By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 October 2013:
Reaction to the seizure of Nazih Al-Ruqaii (alias Abu Anas Al-Libi) by either American forces or . . .
- SSC head maintains Al-Ruqaii seized by Libyans not Americans By Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 1 November 2013:
The head of the Supreme Security Committee (SSC) Hashim Bishr maintains that . . .
- McCain visit touches on overlooked American-Libyan history By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 4 December 2013:
US Senator John McCain’s today visited Tripoli’s Red Castle, which overlooks Martyrs’ Square, where he found . . .
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .