Zeidan rescued, not freed by captors, says government.
By Libya Herald staff.
The Prime Minister at the home in Fornaj or one of his liberators shortly after his rescue
Tripoli, 10 October 2013:
The Prime Minister was not released by his captors following negotiations with them, according to . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this […]
- Zeidan names two Congressmen “behind his abduction” By Libya Herald staff
Tripoli, 20 October 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan […]
- Libya Herald servers fail twice this morning: apologies
Tripoli, 10 October 2013 9:23am:
We must apologise that the Libya Herald […]
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014: