Failed coup a turning point for the better: Zeidan
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Ahmed Elumami.
Libyans watched Zeidan on TV accuse opponents of political consiracy (Photo: Aimen Eljali)
Tripoli, 11 October 2013:
A clearly reinvigorated Prime Minister Ali Zeidan this evening delivered a hour-long . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Anti-GNC protesters joined by coup supporters By Noora Ibrahim and Tom Westcott.
Benghazi/Tripoli, 14 February […]
- General Hafter announces coup; politicians react with scorn, order his arrest By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 14 February 2014:
General Khalifa Hafter, who […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 officially launched in Libya – with the rest of the world By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Samsung’s authorized Libyan mobile […]
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this […]