Zeidan should now resign says Sawan
By Hadi Fornaji.
Sawan’s call for Zeidan to go is likely to fall in deaf ears (Photo: Libya Herald)
Tripoli, 12 October 2013:
The head of the Justice and Construction Party (J&C), Mohamed Sawan, has responded to Thursday’s kidnapping . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Sawan demands government state position on Hafter and Operation Dignity By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 5 July 2014:
Mohamed Sawan, the leader of the […]
- Sawan re-elected head of Justice and Construction Party for four years By Muttaz Ali.
Tripoli, 27 April, 2014:
As expected, . . .
- Sawan expected to be re-elected head of Justice and Construction Party; wants parties to be in House of Representative elections By Farah Waleed, Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 26 April […]
- Top Justice and Construction Party official feared kidnapped By Moutaz Ali.
Tripoli, 30 June 2014:
The Justice and Construction Party has asked […]
- Justice & Construction Party steps up attack on Government
Tripoli, 5 September 2013:
The Justice and Construction Party (J&C) has […]