Senussi asks again to be tried in the Hague
By Nigel Ash.
Abdullah Senussi still seeks trial in the Hague
Tripoli, 17 October 2013:
Qaddafi’s former security chief Abdullah Senussi has appealed a decision by judges at the International Criminal . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Senussi trial in Libya “new potential” for country’s justice system, says NGO Tripoli, 12 October 2013:
The ICC decision to authorise Libya to try Qaddafi’s former […]
- Abdullah Senussi’s daughter calls for father to be tried by the International Criminal Court By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 December 2013:
Anoud Senussi, the daughter of […]
- Libya to appeal ICC ruling on Saif trial location By Aimen Eljali
Tripoli, 3 June 2013:
Justice Minister, Salah Bashir […]
- Abdullah Senussi can be tried in Libya after all: ICC By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 October 2011
Libya has been authorised by the […]
- Justice Minister refutes reports that Saif Qaddafi trial will begin today By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and George Grant.
Tripoli, 1 September:
Justice Minister […]