War wounded: Swedish police investigate if illegal payments were made for Libyan business
By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 18 October 2013:
A Swedish medical company has handed over material to the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya to pay Sweden LD 92 million to train footballers Tripoli, 10 January 2014:
The Libyan government are to send footballers to Sweden for training in a five-year deal at a cost . . .
- Sports Ministry denies Sweden football deal Tripoli, 11 January 2014:
The Ministry of Youth and Sports has denied striking a deal with a Swedish football club to train . . .
- Consulate bombed in Benghazi By Hadi Fornaji and Maha Ellawati.
Tripoli/Benghazi, 11 October 2013:
The honorary joint Swedish and Finish consulate in Benghazi’s Fuwaihat district was bombed . . .
- Grants for Libya youth programmes By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 5 March 2014:
Grants of between LD 8,500 and LD 25,500 (€5,000 and €15,000) . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .