Constitutional assembly candidates being registered – deadlne extended till end of November
By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 October 2013:
Since nominations opened on 6 October for the elections to the 60-member assembly which is to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- HNEC head Nuri Elabbar resigns By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 2 March 2014:
The head of the High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Nuri Elabbar, resigned this afternoon in the . . .
- 847,000 registered for constitutional elections so far: HNEC By Tazeez Hasairi:
Tripoli, 29 December 2013:
The High National Elections Commission (HNEC) reported at noon today that it . . .
- 920,189 registered for constitutional elections – today is final day: HNEC By Tazeez Hasairi:
Tripoli, 31 December 2013:
As of 10 am local time, the High National Elections Commission (HNEC) reported that it . . .
- Personal registration still possible – HNEC head Taziz Hasairi and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 1 January 2014:
Holding a press conference to mark the end of the SMS voter registration phase . . .
- Zeidan pledges security for today’s constitutional re-run elections By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 26 February 2014:
Confirming that the re-run elections for the Constitutional Drafting Committee will be held today, Wednesday 26th, . . .