Cyrenaica “government” unveiled
By Ahmed Elumami.
1950 Stamp of Cyrenaica
Tripoli, 24 October 2013:
Federalists announced a government for Cyrenaica today. Consisting of a prime minister, deputy prime minister and . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Federalist head distances himself from Jadhran, announces new Council of Cyrenaica By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 30 October 2013:
The president of the ‘Cyrenaica Transitional Council,’ Ahmed Zubair Al-Senussi, has distanced himself from the Political . . .
- Hariga port “under Petroleum Facilities Guards control” By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The official Petroleum Facilities’ Guard (PFG) has said it is in control of Hariga oil terminal in Tobruk and that the eastern port is now open and read…
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Cyrenaica tribal elders reaffirm support for Jadhran, promise to export oil By Ahmed Obeidi.
Benghazi, 22 December 2013:
Tribal chiefs and supporters of federalism have warned the government, Congress and the Libya Revolutionaries Operations . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Zeidan announces reopening of Tobruk oil terminal By Houda Mzioudet and Seraj Essul.
Tripoli, 28 October 2013:
The Prime Minister has announced the reopening of the Marsa Hariga terminal at . . .