Afriqiyah boosts European routes with new service to Paris
By Tom Westcott.
The new European routes will be serviced by one of Afriqiyah’s Airbus A320s, once the EU flight ban has been lifted (Photo: Tom Westcott, Libya Herald)
Tripoli, 1 November 2013:
State-owned airline Afriqiyah Airways launched a new European route between Tripoli and Paris Charles de Gaulle . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Afriqiyah adds extra UK flight By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 27 June 2013:
State airline Afriqiyah Airways is adding a fourth flight to its Tripoli-London service, responding to rising . . .
- Alitalia suspends Tripoli flights until mid-April Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Alitalia has extended its flight cancellations until 15 April, citing ongoing unrest in the country.
- EU flight ban for Libyan air carriers continues into 2014 By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 6 December 2013:
Libyan Airlines and Afriqiyah Airways are still not allowed to . . .
- Afriqiyah Airways and Libyan Airlines in co-operation talks By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 14 February 2014:
Flight co-operation could be on the cards for state-owned airlines Afriqiyah Airways and Libyan Airlines . . .
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Libyan Airlines launches flights to Djerba By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libyan Airlines launched its inaugural flight to Djerba, Tunisia yesterday from Tripoli International Airport.