Ex-Tripoli police chief blames government for capital’s security vacuum
By Umar Khan.
Tripoli’s ex-top cop Col Sharif, who once had to buy bullets for his men
Tripoli, 10 November 2013:
Tripoli’s former police chief, who once had to go out and buy bullets for his force’s . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- GNC official spokesperson makes his debut By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 August:
After weeks of what seemed like an official information vacuum, the General National Congress (GNC) finally elected . . .
- “They say we are doing nothing, but this is not correct”, Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 November 2013:
At yesterday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan defended his government against criticism of inaction in . . .
- Benghazi Congresswoman resigns in wake of assassinations By Ahmed Elumami.
Benghazi, 27 July 2013:
Congresswoman Ameena Mohamed Al-Mogherbi has resigned in protest at the recent events in Benghazi and the . . .
- Interior Minister Shuwail has not resigned – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 April 2013:
Asked about rumours that Interior Minister Ashour Shuwail had resigned due to the French embassy bomb . . .
- BREAKING NEWS: Al-Thinni resigns after attack on family home By Libya Herald staff.
By 13 April 2014:
Prime Minister Abdullah Al-Thinni will resign as soon as the General National Congress (GNC) can choose a replacement, following an attack last ni…
- It is normal for Ministers to resign – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 27 August 2013:
“It is normal for Ministers to resign”, said Prime Minister Ali Zeidan at Sunday’s press conference.
Referring . . .