Registration closes for constitution committee candidates – 681 registered
By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 12 November 2013:
The High National Elections Commission (HNEC) announced yesterday that registration for candidates for the 60-committee, which will . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Final vote on the Constitutional Drafting Committee election law slated for tomorrow By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 15 July 2013:
Tomorrow should see the final vote on the election law for the Constitutional Drafting Committee.
A call . . .
- Constitution pushed back as HNEC struggles to register voters By Ahmed Elumami and Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 15 December 2013:
The General National Congress’ Second Deputy President, Saleh Makhzoum, has said that once the elections . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- Murzuk Tebus demand greater say in drafting constitution By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 16 December 2013:
Tebu activists held protests yesterday in Murzuk in solidarity with demonstrators at the Sarir power station. . . .