Zeidan changes stress, declares yesterday’s demonstration peaceful
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 16 November 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan this morning, backtracked on, or changed the stress, of the statement . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Militia pullout no sham. All militias must leave, including of Tripoli origin – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 22 November 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan reacted angrily to suggestions that the well publicized militia pullout from bases . . .
- Militia response to demand to leave Tripoli improved after Gharghour – Law 27 Committee Head, Minister Muherieg, By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 24 November 2013:
Speaking at last night’s late press conference, flanked by six Ministers and the Chief of . . .
- Civilians to march on Gharghour on Friday if Brigades don’t pull out before Friday By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 14 November 2013:
Further to yesterday’s report by Libya Herald of civilian plans to march on armed groups based within Tripoli in order to force them out, more details…
- Payments will be stopped by 31 December to ex-fighters – Zeidan. By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 12 November 2013:
At Sunday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan warned that wages will be stopped as of . . .
- Law 27 to clear Tripoli of armed groups in an orderly manner – Minister Muhairig
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 July 2013:
Speaking as head of the Committee charged with implementing GNC Law No 27 regarding the clearing of Tripoli of armed groups, Electricity M…