Zeidan changes stress, declares yesterday’s demonstration peaceful
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 16 November 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan this morning, backtracked on, or changed the stress, of the statement . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]
- Militia pullout no sham. All militias must leave, including of Tripoli origin – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 22 November 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan reacted […]
- Militia response to demand to leave Tripoli improved after Gharghour – Law 27 Committee Head, Minister Muherieg, By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 24 November 2013:
Speaking at last night’s late […]
- Civilians to march on Gharghour on Friday if Brigades don’t pull out before Friday By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 14 November 2013:
Further to yesterday’s report by Libya […]
- Libya Dawn will act against Gharghour protesters By Adam Ali and Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli/Benghazi, 14 November […]