Global Entrepreneurship Week comes to Libya for the first time
By Ahmed Ruhayem.
Benghazi, 20 November 2013:
Global Entrepreneur Week, an . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Tripoli comes to a close By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 26 December 2013:
The closing ceremony of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) that had been postponed . . .
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Libya to hold first Global Entrepreneurship Week in November Tripoli, 26 October 2013:
Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW), an international project designed to introduce young people to ideas about entrepreneurship, will be . . .
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.