Tripoli University strikes for second week
Tripoli, 24 November 2013:
Students and staff at Tripoli University have extended their strike for another week, following meetings yesterday morning.
“They have . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Benghazi declares three-day general strike By Libya Herald Staff.
Benghazi and Tripoli, 25 November 2013:
A three-day general strike has been called in Benghazi following this morning’s clashes . . .
- Training to boost children’s rights Tripoli, 5 May 2013:
The drive to ensure that Libyan children get a fair deal when social services intervene in their lives, . . .
- Crowds gather in Tripoli to condemn Ghargour clashes By Aimen Eljali.
Tripoli, 16 November 2013:
Crowds are gathering in central Tripoli in protest against last night’s clashes in Ghargour . . .
- No one, including thuwar, has right to use of force: Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 13 September 2013:
Returning to a recurrent theme, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, at Wednesday’s press conferences, stressed that no . . .