Tripoli University strikes for second week
Tripoli, 24 November 2013:
Students and staff at Tripoli University have extended their strike for another week, following meetings yesterday morning.
“They have . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli […]
- Benghazi declares three-day general strike By Libya Herald Staff.
Benghazi and Tripoli, 25 November 2013:
A three-day general […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- No one, including thuwar, has right to use of force: Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 13 September 2013:
Returning to a recurrent theme, Prime […]
- Training to boost children’s rights Tripoli, 5 May 2013:
The drive to ensure that Libyan children get a fair deal when […]