Libyans: optimistic, want security and democracy, unhappy with GNC and reject militias – survey
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 November 2013:
A public opinion survey financed by the Danish Foreign Ministry and conducted by the American National . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyans continue to be optimistic, for democracy – against use of force and unilateral regional autonomy By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 12 March:
The third and final public opinion survey conducted in Libya last year, financed by the Danish Foreign . . .
- Canada announces projects for women in MENA, including Libya
Tripoli, 20 July 2013:
Last week Canada announced its contribution to . . .
- International Women’s Day with elected women of the General National Congress By Nancy Porsia
Tripoli, 9 March 2013:
Crowded full of women, the Ghadames Hall at the Haroon Hotel hosted on Friday morning a . . .
- Launch of Libyan Women in Business Committee
Tripoli, 21 January:
The Libyan Women in Business Committee was launched yesterday, Sunday, at Tripoli’s Chamber of Commerce. It offers new and established businesswomen the chance to exchan…
- NGO Voice of Libyan Women holds women’s political debates in Zawia Tripoli, 7 January:
Yesterday was the first of a new bi-weekly discussion forum called “marbo3a seeyasia” (Political Sittings, gatherings or salons) that . . .
- More support for politically-minded Libyan women By Reem Tombokti.
Tripoli, 1 May 2013:
A new centre, which hopes to get more Libyan women involved in democracy and politics, has . . .