Quarter million voters registered for Constitutional Committee elections
By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 13 December 2013:
So far, just under quarter of a million people have registered to vote in the elections . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- 45 percent turnout in Constitutional Committee elections but 13 seats cannot be declared By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 February, 2014:
The turnout in yesterday’s elections for the Constitutional Committee elections was 45 percent, the . . .
- Constitutional Committee elections on track, but complex By Michel Cousins
Tripoli, 14 February 2014:
When the voters go to the polls next Thursday to election the 60-member Committee that will . . .
- HNEC announces results for Constitutional Committee elections By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 2 March 2014:
The Higher National Elections Commission (HNEC) has announced the results of the elections for 47 . . .
- Derna Local Council says elections will not be held tomorrow By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 25 February 2014:
Derna Local Council has said elections will not be held in the town tomorrow as no . . .
- Voters make their choices By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 20 February 2014:
Under an overcast sky and the threat of rain, the doors of polling station No.14180 in . . .
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…