GNC passes law on lawyers
By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 30 December 2013:
The General National Congress has passed legislation regulating the legal profession, which has been generally welcomed . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General National Congress (GNC) has demanded the resignation . . .
- GNC agrees new body to shake up bureaucracy By Ahmed Elumami
Tripoli, 24 June 2013:
The GNC has today approved a new body designed to cut through red tape and improve . . .
- GNC finally discusses new commercial laws By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 15 December 2013:
The GNC reports that its Economy, Trade and Industry Committee met on Wednesday 11th December . . .
- Final vote on the Constitutional Drafting Committee election law slated for tomorrow By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 15 July 2013:
Tomorrow should see the final vote on the election law for the Constitutional Drafting Committee.
A call . . .
- GNC agrees uncompromising law on torture, kidnapping and discrimination Tripoli, 9 April 2013:
The GNC today passed tough legislation against torture, kidnapping and discrimination, with a final article mentioning specifically holders . . .