Defence Minister Al-Thinni scores another blockade breakthrough at Sharara field
By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 1 January 2104:
Protestors who have forced the closure of the Sharara oilfield west of Obari since October have . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Jebel Nafusa pipeline blockade ends By Jamal Adel and Farah Waleed.
Tripoli, 13 May 2014:
The Jebel Nafusa oil […]
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is […]
- Sharara blockade partially lifted By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 March, 2014.
Protestors at the Sharara oilfield in […]
- Sharara oilfield closed – again By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 16 March 2014:
Production at Sharara oilfield has been […]
- Sharara shutdown continues despite blockade being lifted By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 3 May 2014:
Protestors who have prevented the 350,000-b/d […]