Deadly tribal clashes continue in Sebha
By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 January 2014:
Violent clashes between Tebu tribesmen and members of the Awlad Sulieman clan are ongoing in Sebha . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an […]
- Grand Mufti rails against militias, calls for action Tripoli, 10 November 2013:
Libya’s Grand Mufiti, Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani, yesterday […]
- Kufra Tebus call for municipal elections to be postponed By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Tebu elders in Kufra have called on the […]
- Chaos at Tripoli Central Hospital as police officer is killed in clashes By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 17 January 2014:
A police officer was killed […]
- Sebha peace deal on brink of collapse By Jamel Adel.
Tripoli, 6 February 2014:
A mediator between warring tribal […]