Deadly tribal clashes continue in Sebha
By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 January 2014:
Violent clashes between Tebu tribesmen and members of the Awlad Sulieman clan are ongoing in Sebha . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Kufra Tebus call for municipal elections to be postponed By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Tebu elders in Kufra have called on the Ministry of Local Government to delay the town’s municipal . . .
- Grand Mufti rails against militias, calls for action Tripoli, 10 November 2013:
Libya’s Grand Mufiti, Sheikh Sadik Al-Ghariani, yesterday condemned the armed violence that shook Tripoli on Thursday night, . . .
- Chaos at Tripoli Central Hospital as police officer is killed in clashes By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 17 January 2014:
A police officer was killed in the early hours of this morning during armed clashes in . . .
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Misratan-led Third Force has taken control of Sebha’s military barracks and airport, which had been seized by the Alwad Suleiman after being vacated…
- Sebha peace deal on brink of collapse By Jamel Adel.
Tripoli, 6 February 2014:
A mediator between warring tribal factions in Sebha has said the current state of peace could . . .