Eleven killed in west Tripoli criminal roundup fighting
By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 19 January 2014:
Eleven people were killed today in clashes between suspected criminals and security forces who . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Wary calm returns to Warshefana area and west Janzour after security forces pull back By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Janzour, Tripoli, 22 January 2014:
A nervous calm has returned to west Janzour and the Wershefana area following an agreement . . .
- Fighting in Warshefana area continues; woman killed By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Janzour, Tripoli, 21 January 2014:
Heavy firing around Najila, south of Tripoli’s suburb of Jazour, continued today with at . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Tripoli highway blocked after kidnapping of local man By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 17 September 2013:
There was traffic chaos on the outskirts of Tripoli this morning after roadblocks were set . . .
- Car bomb defused at Tripoli West power station By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 24 October 2013:
A car bomb was found and defused outside Tripoli West power station in Janzour yesterday morning.
It . . .