Eleven killed in west Tripoli criminal roundup fighting
By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 19 January 2014:
Eleven people were killed today in clashes between suspected criminals and security forces who . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Wary calm returns to Warshefana area and west Janzour after security forces pull back By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Janzour, Tripoli, 22 January 2014:
A nervous calm has […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- Mitiga Airbase handed over to the army – for the third time in two years By Moutaz Ali.
Tripoli, 13 July 2014:
Forces loyal to Abdel Raouf Kara, a former […]
- Tripolitans urged to support security forces over registration plates By Farah Waleed and Moutaz Ali.
Tripoli, 7 July 2014:
Cabinet Secretary and […]
- Fighting in Warshefana area continues; woman killed By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Janzour, Tripoli, 21 January 2014:
Heavy firing around […]