Italian cemetery in Tripoli attacked by Qaddafi supporters
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 19 January 2014:
Dozens of Qaddafi supporters waving green flags attacked the Italian cemetery in Tripoli yesterday evening.
Informed . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Guard killed in renewed attack on Italian graves By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 January 2014:
Following the attack by allegedly pro-Qaddafi supporters on the Italian war graves cemetery in central . . .
- Italian cemetery attacked for third time By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 22 January 2014:
The Italian section of the cemetery complex in Mansoura, near Suq El Thlat, was attacked again . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Derna Islamist leader murdered By Special Correspondent.
Derna, 8 April 2014:
One of the leaders of the newly formed Derna Islamist militia, the . . .
- Zeidan threatens to use force, again. Says police are “terrorized” by militias. By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 17 January 2014:
Commenting during Tuesday’s (14 January) press conference on the assassination the previous Sunday of the . . .
- First Deputy Head of GNC condemns SSC’s demonstration as ‘unreasonable’ By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
Juma Attaiga, the First Deputy head of the General National Conference (GNC) condemned the demonstration tactics used . . .