Qaddafi supporters heading to Ajilat killed in Sabratha: report
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 22 January 2014:
Five men, allegedly Qaddafi supporters, were reported killed in a firefight . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Angry Ajilat demands greater security support By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 20 January 2014:
The Ajilat authorities, still smarting at the ease with which a gang last week forced its . . .
- Ajilat now quiet after “decisive” action by security forces By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 26 January 2014:
Calm returned to Ajilat today after fighting yesterday when security forces were deployed in an operation . . .
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Ajilat goes on strike By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 25 November 2013:
Ajilat, south-west of Sabratha and 80 kilomtres west of Tripoli, is the latest Libyan town . . .
- GECOL to support Ajilat families after electrical accident By Ahraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 14 July 2013:
The General Electric Company of Libya (GECOL) has set up a committee to manage the . . .