Elections for 60-member Constitutional Committee on 20 February
By Hadi Fornaji.
Nuri Elaabbar (Photo: HNEC)
Tripoli, 30 January 2014:
The head of the High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Nuri Elabbar, has announced that elections for the . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- A president and new Congress to be elected in June if progress on constitution is too slow By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 4 February 2014:
Libya will elect a new congress and a […]
- Constitutional Committee elections on track, but complex By Michel Cousins
Tripoli, 14 February 2014:
When the voters go to the polls […]
- 45 percent turnout in Constitutional Committee elections but 13 seats cannot be declared By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 February, 2014:
The turnout in yesterday’s […]
- Quarter million voters registered for Constitutional Committee elections By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 13 December 2013:
So far, just under quarter of a million […]
- Amazigh threaten to black-list participants in Constitutional Committee elections By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 24 October 2013:
Any Amazigh who […]