Libya’s oil production at 478,329 bpd
Tripoli, 6 February 2014:
The Ministry of Oil announced that oil production up to 2 February averaged 478,329 bpd, up on the . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is […]
- Sharara oilfield closed – again By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 16 March 2014:
Production at Sharara oilfield has been […]
- ENI now contributing half of Libya’s overall oil and gas production Tripoli, 7 March 2014:
Italian oil giant ENI contributes around half of the country’s […]