Tripoli Aiport Road closed after drugs raid leaves two dead
By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
The scene under the Airport Road bridge today (Photo: Social media)
Tripoli, 1 May 2014:
Tripoli airport road was closed today following the outbreak of clashes in . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- A mayor for Abu Sleem By Libya Herald reporter.
Tripoli, 10 September 2014:
The capital’s district of […]
- Opinion: What the World Needs to Know About Libya By Donna Hicks.
Cambridge, MA, USA, 12 May 2013:
A remarkable event took place […]
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the […]
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last […]