Fighting continues in Sebha as Tebus threaten to secede
Tripoli, March 28 2012:
For the fourth day, heavy fighting has continued in Sebha, Wednesday, between Tebu militiamen and local brigadesmen supported by government forces flow in to try and restore order.
At a press conference on Wednesday evening, the government spokesman Nasser Al-Mana said clashes were subsiding but that more than 70 people had died so far in the fighting. Others disagreed.
“The fighting has not stopped all day,” local Sebha resident El-Hussein Muhamed told Libya Herald by phone. “It is now taking place in Hajarah district”.
The district is a couple of kilometres south . . .