Tripoli, 22 April:
Eight members of the Transitional National Council, headed by Khaled Sayeh, are to visit Kufra in an attempt to . . .[restrict]resolve the conflicts there once and for all.
On Friday and Saturday, clashes between Tebus and the army resulted in three Tebus being killed and 15 wounded. A further Tebu died of his wounds today, according to Tebu spokesman Hussein Allashi. Two others remain in critical condition. Following a ceasefire agreed at midnight last night, all the wounded were flown to Tripoli, he said.
Government sources reported a minor clash on Sunday afternoon in which two citizens were wounded but agreed that the truce was generally holding. They had earlier said that only 12 people had been wounded in the fighting but admitted that they did not know the scale of Tebu casualties.
They denied reports that the army had attacked Tebu residential neighbourhoods in the town.
The truce was mediated by the Kufra military council. [/restrict]