An Open Invitation to Tender No. (29/2012) PREQUALIFICATION For
Manpower to supervise and assist in carrying out the major overhaul for unit . . .[restrict]1 and to supply some spare parts
At Amal field
HAROUGE Oil Operations (HOO) is issuing an invitation to participate in Tender No. 29 /2012 for companies and contractors who have the legal and valid licenses for the required project, and All those entities interested in participating in the above mentioned prequalification are requested to provide all the required information and documents as listed below:
- Name of contractor or company and its type of activity, including registration details and valid licenses.
- Company Organization Chart & qualified manpower listing as well as plant and equipment lists.
- Company profile documents and work experience certificates to support experience in this type of work.
- Legal and financial statement of accounts for contractor or company for the last three years.
- Certificates proving recent tax payments.
- Addresses, Emails and Phone numbers for main and branch office.
- Official letter addressed to HOO’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this prequalification. 8. Upon delivery of the documents mentioned above, it is imperative to present a copy of the license certifying compatibility in the area of specialization of the required work.
The above information and supporting documents must be delivered between 09:30 AM and 12:00 AM starting from Sunday 05/08/2012 to Thursday 09/08/2012, At the Office of the Secretary of the Tender Committee room 541, 5th Floor HOO main Office, Al-Magharba Street – Tripoli/Libya.
- This invitation does not mean an obligation for HOO to invite any company or contractor to the tender.
- Any company or contractor interested in participating in this prequalification is responsible for all costs involved for preparing such files.
- All communications with the participant for such prequalification shall be through officially authorized representative only.
- Incomplete files or non specialized licenses shall not be considered.
Brief Description of the Project: 1. Location of the Work: Amal Field 2. General Description of the Work:
To provide manpower to supervise and assist in carrying out the major overhaul for unit 1 and to supply some spare parts.
If you have any questions please contact : fax no.: +218 21 3330090
E mail : [email protected]
Harouge Oil Operations,
PO Box 690
Tel: 3330081 Ext 5903 [/restrict]