Misrata Municipality to study city-wide distribution of domestic solar power systems
By Sami Zaptia.
London, 11 November 2020:
Misrata Municipality announced yesterday that it had formed a committee to study the proposal to distribute the city-wide distribution of a domestic solar power system.
The committee’s eight points of reference were:
- Study the proposal to distribute domestic roof-top solar power systems
- The system’s specifications and lifespan
- The proposal’s estimated cost, country of origin, and means of finance
- Means to prevent systems ending up on the local market
- Process of offer, installation, finance and servicing of system proposal
- Importing and management entity of proposal
- Benefactors to undertake to pay off their water and electricity debts
- After sale follow up