By Sami Zaptia.
London, 24 March 2021:
During his meeting in Paris yesterday with Libya’s Presidency Council head Mohamed Menfi and his Deputy Musa Koni, French President Emmanuel Macron said:
- Security and peace in Libya must be supported to bring stability to the whole region.
- From Monday the French embassy will open its doors in Libya.
- Our goal is to maintain a ceasefire in Libya.
- It is our responsibility to work to prevent countries that have an agenda to destabilize libya.
- We will help to reimpose control over Libya’s borders with the help of border countries.