By Sami Zaptia.
London, 7 September 2021:
The head of Libyan Business Council (LBC) eastern branch, Fawzia Furjani, and the head of the Libyan-Tunisian Economic Cooperation Council, Saber Bougera, signed an agreement last Thursday at the LBC’s Benghazi branch.
The ten-point agreement covered:
- Benefiting from human expertise to support economic cooperation between the two countries.
- Holding meetings and exchanging economic work visit.
- Encouraging joint investment.
- Developing commercial exchanges and facilitating the movement and residence of business owners and the movement of materials, goods and production components.
- Support the economy of the two countries and the developing economic relations.
- Working together to remove all obstacles to commercial movement.
- Achieve general economic integration and the integration of industrial and commercial activities between the two countries.
- Developing local products in both countries.
- Exchanging commercial information and marketing methods and means to develop work by holding joint exhibitions and conferences.
- Expending all efforts and joint work with the competent authorities to unify the different legislation and procedures related to investment and activities economic between the two countries.