By Sami Zaptia.
London, 10 September 2021:
Libya’s Supreme Judicial Council’s Political Parties Affairs Committee announced on Wednesday that it had approved the registration of 10 political parties out of 18 applications.
- Al-Tajdeed Party (Renewal)
- Al-Jabha Al-Wataniya (the National Front)
- The Ijma Al-Watany Al-Democraty
- The National Forces Alliance (NFA)
- Al-Tajama Al-Watany Al-Libi
- Tayar Ya Biladi
- Libya Al-Watan
The SJC said the other eight applicants had been rejected for failing to fulfil the legal requirements.