Signing a package of understandings between The Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture signed an MoU with the German African Economic Cooperation Organization in Hamburg last Wednesday.
Under the patronage and in the presence of Libya’s Minister of Oil and Gas, Mohamed Aoun, the MoU was signed on the side lines of the participation of the Management Committee of the Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in the activities of the African-German Energy Forum, held in Hamburg.
The memorandum of understanding included a package of understandings between the two parties, including:
- Cooperation in the field of trade and direct investment between the Organization and the Chamber.
- Facilitating the task of businessmen from both parties to invest in Libya and Germany.
- Exchanging information in the field of investment and production projects that businessmen from the Chamber’s affiliates intend to carry out in Libya or Germany in cooperation with foreign partners.
- Representing each other in its place of residence to facilitate the work of the two parties’ affiliates in setting up projects.
- Exchanging visits of delegations between the two parties to facilitate the mission of businessmen in Libya and Germany.
- Cooperation in the field of training, rehabilitation and development for members and affiliates of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, Tripoli.