Civil engineer, Electrical engineer, Mechanical engineer, Architecture engineer
Hyundai amco Co. Ltd. is a construction and engineering company based in Korea which belongs to the Hyundai Motor Group.
Since September 2009 and after the revolution, we have been working on a mega housing and infrastructure project in the Libyan city of Al-Qubbah, with our client ODAC.
The project is active so we are looking to recruit experienced senior engineers for each department of our mega project: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Construction work of apartments, offices, public buildings;
- Progress checking, construction schedule follow-up and making project progress chart;
- Coordinating on all technical issues with client and vendors;
- Review and get approval for technical specification and drawing;
- Cost estimates of new project & modifications; prepare material request and follow up purchasing activities for domestic and overseas;
- Building construction management.
For all departments:
- Fluent in English, both speaking & writing;
- Bachelor degrees in each major;
- More than 10 years’ experience (experience related to Libyan government projects from ODAC,HIB,GECOL preferred);
- Good at MS-Office, Autocad.
For Electrical engineer
- 66Kv, 11Kv substation and distribution work;
- Consultation with Libyan authorities like GECOL, LPTIC about technical issues.
For Mechanical engineer
- Knowledge of plumbing system, plumbing fixture, fire fighting, HVAC, refrigerant air-conditioner;
- Knowledge of NPC plumbing, NFPA fire-fighting code,SMACANA duct code;
- Experience with drawing and design.
For Civil engineer
- Experience for civil structure, infrastructure, landscaping;
- Knowledge for construction and maintenance of civil structures such as water tanks, retaining walls, electrical stations;
- Knowledge for infra structure works such as storm, sewage, water, electrical lines.
For Planning and Architecture engineer
- Making project progress chart, purchasing construction material from overseas;
- Building work process management.
Interested applicants are to submit their CV to: [email protected]