Car-bomb defused outside Radisson Blu Hotel
An army technical boosts security outside the Radisson today (Photo: Tom Westcott, Libya Herald)
Tripoli, 30 July 2013:
A car-bomb was defused outside Tripoli’s five-star Mahari Radisson Blu Hotel last night.
“The car had eleven explosive devices . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- French forensic squad to help with Benghazi investigations By Seraj Essul.
Tripoli, 29 July 2013:
A French forensic team is heading to Tripoli today to help Libyan security experts work on . . .