Zintani journalist abducted
By Houda Mzioudet,
Tripoli, 30 September 2013:
A journalist has been kidnapped and his brother murdered, it has been disclosed.
Taher Al-Turki who is . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the […]
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 […]
- Airport Road quiet after clashes leave two dead and four injured By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 20 July, 2013:
Calm seems to have returned to […]
- Further clashes around Janzour; Elders try to mediate By Moutaz Ali and Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 6 July 2014:
Elders from Zintan […]