Federalist head distances himself from Jadhran, announces new Council of Cyrenaica
By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 30 October 2013:
The president of the ‘Cyrenaica Transitional Council,’ Ahmed Zubair Al-Senussi, has distanced himself from the Political . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Opinion: Should Libya consider federalism? By Ismail Suayah. On March 6, factions in eastern Libya gathered in the city of Benghazi to revive federalism, a system previously adopted in . . .
- Federalism on the rise in Benghazi By Mathieu Galtier.
Tripoli, 5 January 2013:
Nearly two years after the beginning of Libya’s revolution, the country is still going through a . . .
- Hariga port “under Petroleum Facilities Guards control” By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The official Petroleum Facilities’ Guard (PFG) has said it is in control of Hariga oil terminal in Tobruk and that the eastern port is now open and read…
- Elections Analysis: So who are they and what do they actually stand for? By George Grant.
Tripoli, 30 June 2012:
If Libyans are feeling a little confused about the imminent National Conference elections, then they aren’t . . .